We don’t want to overwhelm you with terms and conditions so here are some simple rules we expect any reasonable guest to follow on our tours.
- Please do not arrive drunk (this is not a pub crawl).
- No sexist, racist, or homophobic remarks will be tolerated on the tour. Failure to observe this will result in your being excluded from the tour. Everyone is here to have a good time in a safe environment.
- Guests are requested to drink responsibly with heed to their own limits. We are not liable for any injuries sustained during the course of the tour or after.
- The tour departs on time so we suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early. (arriving late/not at all without contacting us within an hour of departure will result in the forfiture of your ticket).
- No refunds are possible after the start of the tour.
- Cancellations are required at least 24 hours before the start of the tour for a full refund. Cancellations made after will be refunded at our discretion.
- Berlin is a very safe city, however it does have it’s share of thieves and pickpockets, thus we ask that you be vigilant of your personal belongings. We will not take responsibility for any lost, damaged, or stolen items during the tour.
- All guests will need a validated A+B transportation ticket (if you do not have one we are happy to help you purchase one when the tour starts).
Basically, be a responsible adult and we will do everything in our power to ensure you have a wonderful and unique craft beer experience. If you are lost or late, please call Cliff directly on +49 1577 921 6971