Original Berlin Craft Beer Tour
40 euro/person (incl 19% VAT).
Tours currently running 6 days per week Mondays to Saturdays at 7pm - booking link below!
Please note all tour participants will require an AB transport ticket (not provided) valid for at least 3.5 hours - bicycles not recommended for this tour sorry!
You will be guided around this complex and seductive city in the capable hand of Best Guide in the Business Clifton. During the tour you will sample at least three (depending on location it can be up to five!) local craft beers, hand-picked by Cliff, at three unique locations. Along the way Cliff will tell the stories and history of craft beer and the craft beer scene in Berlin as well as local stories you will only hear from a real Berliner. You'll get an intimate look into this new and growing niche movement. By the end, you will not only have the ability to identify different styles of craft beer, you will have gained an appreciation for the culture of Berlin as a whole.
- Suitable for craft beer newbies to craft veterans.
- Tours last from 3 to 4 hours.
- Minimum of five beer tastings.
- Easy meeting point, assistance getting home.
- Real local experience.
- A hot snack during the tour (please notify us of any allergies before the tour begins)
- locally sourced non-alcoholic/gluten free options available with at least 3 days prior notice.
Book above! Can't make the dates? Check out our Private Tours for a tour designed just for you. Feel free to Contact Us for further details or to discuss your requirements.