Original Berlin Craft Beer Tour
40 euro/person (incl 19% VAT).
English tours are currently running 6 days per week Mondays to Saturdays at 7pm - booking link below!
Please note all tour participants will require an AB transport ticket (not provided) valid for at least 3.5 hours - bicycles not recommended for this tour sorry!
You will be guided through the smaller alternative neighborhoods of Berlin by one of our hand picked guides. All our guides have a passion for craft beer as well as hands-on knowledge of brewing. During the tour you will sample at least five (depending on location it can be up to nine!) local craft beers, at three unique locations. Along the way our guide will tell you about the local history of Berlin, its politics, culture and how they all relate to craft beer. You'll get an intimate look into this new and growing niche movement. By the end, you will not only have the ability to identify different beer styles, you will have gained an appreciation for the culture of Berlin as a whole.
- Suitable for craft beer newbies to craft veterans.
- Tours last from 3 to 4 hours.
- Minimum of five beer tastings.
- Easy meeting point, assistance getting home.
- Real local experience.
- A hot snack during the tour (please notify us of any allergies before the tour begins)
- locally sourced non-alcoholic/gluten free options available with at least 3 days prior notice.
Can't make our usual tour date? Check out our Private Tours for a tour designed just for you at almost any time. Feel free to Contact Us for further details or to discuss your needs.